WORKING HOURS FROM 1.APRIL - 31.OCTOBER 2022.
- EVERY MONDAY THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED
- Tuesday - Friday: 09:00-17:00 (laste entrance at 16:30)
- Saturday - Sunday: 10:00-18:00(last entrance at 17:30)
THE MUSEUM IS CLOSED ON:
- 1 January
- Easter Sunday
- 1 November
- 25 and 26 December
- A public car park is located in the immediate vicinity of the Museum.
- The Museum includes a souvenir shop
- Taking photographs and video footage is allowed for personal use only and cannot be published or otherwise used for public purposes.
- children, students, and pensioners – 32.00 kuna
(groups of over 30 are entitled to a discount price of 27.00 kuna per person)
- adults – 40.00 kuna
(groups of over 30 are entitled to a discount price of 35.00 kuna per person)
- family ticket – 80.00 kuna
(parents with underage children)
- ticket for Vila Kumrovec – 16.00 kuna
PRICES OF GUIDED TOURS AND WORKSHOPS
- guided tour in the Croatian language – 155.00 kuna
- guided tour in a foreign language (English) – 205.00 kuna
- guided tour of Vila Kumrovec in the Croatian language – 155.00 kuna
- guided tour of Vila Kumrovec in a foreign language (English) – 205.00 kuna
- museum educational workshops – 46.00 kuna per person
MORE TICKET-RELATED INFORMATION
- Bookings for group visits must be made in advance. Guided tours are given by Museum employees.
- Members of the Croatian Museum Association, HMD, and the International Council of Museums, ICOM, can visit the Museum free of charge.
- Credit cards accepted: American, Diners, Maestro, Master Card, Master Card electronic, Visa electronic.
BOOKING, GROUP ARRANGEMENTS, INFORMATION
+385 (0)49 225 834; 225 840
STARO SELO MUSEUM'S CENTRE FOR TRADITIONAL CRAFTS AND SKILLS
- Ph.: +385 (0)49 225 844
- E-mail: email@example.com